Massage Brisbane CBD, Located in New Farm close to CBD (Central Business District).
Click Here To make a booking. Via mobile Only.
Alternately you can fill out the form to book a massage online.
Meet The Massage Team
Modern Massage Therapy recognizes that:
- A Massaged body possess a natural ability to resist disease.
- Mechanisms exist for recovery and maintaining balance.
- Stress & tension are a major causes of disease & that regular therapeutic massage reduces stress..
- Reducing stress and tension in our bodies improves mental well being.
- Massage stimulates blood flow and releases stress.
- People who live in the City have busy lives.
- Working in the central Business District leaves little or no time to get regular massages.
The Therapists approach to health care is to:
- Firstly to promote health and wellness by relaxation through massage.
- Secondly to prevent minor health issues turning into major illnesses by reducing stress via relaxation of the muscles.
- Individually assess each patient to ensure a personal therapy can be applied.
- Stimulate blood flow through tense muscles by muscle specific treatment.
- Suggest lifestyle changes to improve health.
How Does Massage Benefit You?
Massage counters the stress and tension of our busy lives in a tension filled city.
- Massage therapy aids mental relaxation.
- Alleviates the physical symptoms of pain caused by poor posture or physical exertion.
- Improves circulation, sleep, skin condition, gives our immune system and boost, decreases pain, promotes relaxation and helps reduce stress and anxiety.
- Increases your sense of well being and improves physical and mental health. Massage New Farm.
How Can A Massage Help You?
The goal of regular massage is:
- Promote blood circulation to muscle tissue.
- To create an Urban lifestyle that supports health and well being
- To boost the body’s natural healing potential, restore balance and help prevent disease.
Common conditions treated by Massage:
Fatigue, stress and anxiety, weight issues, depression, digestive disturbances, PMS, cold/flue, allergies, pain and arthritis..
What is Massage?
Massage has been practiced as a healing therapy for thousands of years in nearly every culture around the world. It is one of the oldest forms of medical care. The ancient Greeks and Romans used massage as a primary form of medical treatment and in China the benefits of massage have been documented since 3,000BC.
Massage is a therapy where the practitioner manipulates muscles and other soft tissues of the body to improve your health and well-being. The whole body is affected by massage, but it particularly influences the activity of the musculoskeletal, circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous systems. During a massage your practitioner based near the central business district of Brisbane, will use specific techniques, ranging from gentle stroking and kneading of muscles and other soft tissues to deeper manual techniques, with the objective of stretching and lengthening muscles and connective tissues to help decrease muscle tension, relax the nervous system and improve joint mobility.
How Massage Benefits You
Brisbane Massage CBD can be effective for:
- Stimulating your skin and relaxing your nervous system, reducing stress both emotional and physical,
- Relieves muscle tension,
- Stimulates the flow of blood flow through your muscles,
- Enhances the oxygenation of your brain,
- Shortens recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissue of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes,
- Improves your circulation and stretches your ligaments and tendons, keeping them supple and functional,
- Provides relief from pain, anxiety, and is a beneficial component in the treatment of insomnia.
Call (07) 3358 5481 to book an appointment.
Click on the link to get directions on Google maps New Farm Physiotherapy 1/78 Merthyr Road,
New Farm QLD 4005